Motors And Drives – The Reliable Path To Maximum Safety
The oil and gas industry is characterized by extreme demands placed on the drive technology used from high explosion risk to the aggressive salt laden air offshore, extreme low temperatures in polar regions, or the heat and dust of the desert. Drives for the oil and gas industry meet the IEC and NEMA standards and offer maximum protection for people, machines, and the environment. The rugged motors and drives we work with are failsafe and extremely durable in operation even under the most extreme conditions and in hazardous areas. Their performance profile makes them the ideal solution for all applications in the process industry from pumps, fans, and compressors to extruders, separators, and agitators.
Tailored To The Oil And Gas Industry
- Steel fan cover.
- Stainless steel screws and bolts.
- External grounding.
- Reinforced bearings
- Application specific painting up to grade Cx, with optional painting thickness of 400 µm they fulfil NORSOK requirements.
- Increased durability against high humidity.
- IP66 degree of protection
- Extended warranty of 36 months
- Project specific documentation
- Combination with all available variants and options, e.g., motors with reduced starting
- Current, premium insulation for systems up to 690 V, motor monitoring by PTC and PT100 for bearings and windings.
- Flameproof motors can be designed for gas group IIB and IIC over the complete power range. meet standards like the new harmonized specification of water.